Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Want To Change?



I confess, I am a checkbox junkie. Every evening I schedule my next day to-do-list with a checkbox to check off when completed. After listing the tasks I want to accomplish, I assign each one an A,B,C, or D. A is the most significant priority. 

Being motivated by tasks accomplished, the more things I "check off" in a day, the more productive and happier I feel. Successful profession people have a disciplined lifestyle. They may not use a checklist system but they use something to give direction. 

I am sure that Jesus Christ did not have a to-do-list but there were certain things He did consistently; He attended Synagogue Luke 4:16 He prayed Luke 22:39 He often retreated to refresh His spirit Luke 5:16


Research shows it takes anywhere between 21 and 66 days for something to become a habit. If you want to change, you make it a priority and devote time each day. After 66 days, that habit will become a routine part of your  lifestyle.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take care to have knowledge about the condition of your flocks, looking well after your herds. Proverbs 7:23  The context of this verse is o...