Monday, November 9, 2020

Integrity In Voting

 Many thoughts have gone through my mind since election day but I will not use this blog to vent my frustration. But As I was driving today, I a verse came to my mind. Proverbs 11:1 says, "A false balance is an abomination to the Lordbut a just weight is his delight." ESV  "The Lord hates it when people use scales to cheat others. But he is delighted when people use honest weights." NIRV



This verse speaks of honesty in the market place but I think that God hates all manner of dishonesty, especially when it takes advantage of others. I do not think I am stretching this principle in regard to the Presidential Election. 

I am not talking about a particular person or a certain political party but the principle of honesty. There have been too many irregularities and improper procedures. As I pray, I pray that ALL dishonesty and ALL deception will be exposed. I believe that praying in this manner honors God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take care to have knowledge about the condition of your flocks, looking well after your herds. Proverbs 7:23  The context of this verse is o...