Friday, September 15, 2023

Your Ladder to Heaven

"Truly, truly, U say to you, you will see heaven open and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man." John 1:51




Me and ladders have a long history. We have not had an amiable relationship. By that I mean I have fallen off more ladders than I can remember. (No it wasn't the ladder's fault) I remember when my father asked me to paint the trim on our two-story house. That experience elevated my prayer life to the next level. I don't have a fear of heights, I have flown over 1,000 combat hours in a helicopter 

Jesus Christ calls Himself the "Son of Man" a title that refers to His preexistence. He is our ladder into heaven. He is equally present with the Father to hear our prayers as He is with the Spirit to answer them. He is at both ends of the ladder. He is our intermediary between you and God. 

There is no fear with Jesus being our ladder because He keeps us from falling. "To Him who is able to keep you from falling..." Jude 24
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take care to have knowledge about the condition of your flocks, looking well after your herds. Proverbs 7:23  The context of this verse is o...